Our curriculum is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, one of six regional accrediting associations in the United States. Our curriculum meets or exceeds the requirements set by the state of California.
At CLHS, your student receives a unique education. Not only is it our curriculum an accredited curriculum, it is a curriculum that is Christ-centered. Every subject is taught in the light of God's Word by teachers who care about their Savior and their students.
CLHS offers a college prep curriculum that is approved by the state of California as meeting its entrance requirements. All students must carry a minimum of twenty-nine credit per semester. Two hundred thirty-two credits are required for graduation. The following requirements must be met for graduation:
For specific course offerings, please see our Course Pages under the Academics section.
- Two years of math
- College-bound students should take math through Advanced Math I or Algebra I, II, and Geometry
- One year of foreign language or one fine/performing art course
- College-bound students are required to take two years of a foreign language and one year of a fine/performing art course
- Two years of science
- College-bound students are required to take three years of science
- 262 credits are required for graduation; a minimum of 29 credits is required per semester.
Last Updated on Friday, 01 August 2008 16:28